Terms & Conditions
ONLINE SHOP REGULATIONS
4ECOSHOP LTD ONLINE SHOP REGULATIONS SET FORTH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE OF GOODS AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE: WWW.4ECOSHOP.CO.UK
11SHERARD WAY LEICESTER LE33TN ( OFFICE )
DICTIONARY OF TERMS
1. SHOP THE 4ECOSHOP RUNNING A BUSINESS OF SELLING GOODS THROUGH THE SITE
2. SITE THE WEB PLATFORM, CONSISTING OF SOFTWARE FOR THE PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES UNDER THE WEB ADDRESS...................
3. Customer a natural person, a legal person or an entity without legal personality making a purchase.
4. Basket- a functional element which enables customers to make purchases
5. Supplier - the DPD operator or a post office ordered by the shop to deliver the goods purchased by customers.
6. Delivery time the time in which the shop shall compile an order and release it for shipment via the Supplier;
7. Online payment a payment made by a customer [using a commercially available electronic payment service].
Order placement and execution
1. Customers can place orders through the site 24 hours a day every day of the week.
2. Customers placing orders conclude agreements for the sale of goods ordered goods from the shop.
3. Our product range is only available in the UK.
4. CONFIRMATION OF ORDER ACCEPTANCE AND THE START OF THE SHOPS EXECUTION IS ACCORDING TO THE FOLLOWING RULES:-
˘ AFTER PLACING ORDERS, CUSTOMERS RECEIVE AN E-MAIL WITH INFORMATION ABOUT ORDERING ON THE SITE AND THE ACCEPTANCE OF THEIR ORDER FOR EXECUTION.
˘ IN THE CASE OF CUSTOMERS CHOOSING PAYMENTS IN THE FORM OF ON-LINE PAYMENT, EXECUTION OF THE ORDER BEGINS AFTER RECEIVING PAYMENT BY THE SHOP FOR THE GOODS ORDERED AND ONLY THEN DOES THE CUSTOMER GET INFORMATION ABOUT THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE ODER FOR EXECUTION.
1. ORDERS WILL BE EXECUTED SUBJECT TO THE AVAILABILITY OF GOODS AT THE TIME OF THE ORDER.
2. IF A GOOD ORDERED BY A CONSUMER IS NOT AVAILABLE, THE SHOP IMMEDIATELY, NOT LATER THAN WITHIN 5 WORKING DAYS FROM THE PLACEMENT OF ORDER, NOTIFIES THE CUSTOMER VIA AN E MAIL OR A PHONE TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS CONCERNING THE ORDER.
3. THE SHOP IS NOT LIABLE IF THE ORDERED GOODS ARE NOT DELIVERED OR THERE ARE DELAYS IN DELIVERY DUE TO FAILURES OF THE CUSTOMER WITH RESPECT TO PROVIDNG A CORRECT DELIVERY ADDRESS INDICATED OR SET FORTH BY THE CUSTOMER.
PRICES OF GOODS
1 Prices of goods offered for sale on the Site are given for a given commodity.
2 The binding and final price is of the price specified on the Site at the time of orders placed by Customers.
3 All of the commodity prices given in the Service are given in BRITISH POUNDS, inclusive of VAT, but do not include shipping costs.
4 We reserve the right to make changes in commodity prices, to place new items on the offer and to organize and, at any time, cancel a variety of promotional and sales activities. The rights above do not affect the prices of goods in orders placed before the date of entry into force of any current price change.
§ Modification of orders placed
5 Customers have the right to make changes in orders placed.
6 The costs incurred by the shop in connection with Customers modification of an order after it is sent shall be borne by the Customer.
7 Order modification can be made by sending an e-mail.
8 Changes made by Customers can concern, in particular, the following issues: shipping address, phone number, termination of an order placed.
In case Customers resign from a previously repaid, but not yet sent, order, reimbursement will be made promptly. The money paid by Customers shall be returned to the bank account from which payment was made or, via a bank transfer, to the Customers bank account number in the case of a cash payment to the Shops account.
1. Customers can choose the following forms of payment: paypal or credit card
2. Shipping prices are specified in the delivery price list.
3. Each good sold has a registered issued proof of purchase, an invoice for an individual name.
In the case of certain goods or entire categories of goods, the Shop reserves the right to exclude the possibility of use of some options for delivery of goods or forms of payment, Customers will be informed when ordering these goods.
Order implementation time
The shop prepares orders to be shipped within 1- 3 working days.
The term "shipped" means the time required to compile the order, pack parcels and transfer it for shipment in accordance with the Delivery option chosen by Customers.
The goods included in the order are delivered to Customers to the address indicated by them through the Supplier, in accordance with the Customers chosen mode of delivery and payment.
The customer is required to provide all the necessary information for registration (telephone number, e-mail, correct address).
When the customer has provided incorrect data, and as a result the package has been suspended or sent back to us, the cost of resending the package to the correct address is covered by the buyer.
If the customer provided an incorrect address and the parcel did not reach him, the store is not responsible.
- All of the goods in our offer are genuine goods.
- Customers have the right to lodge complaints in case the goods ordered by them have defects, are incompatible with the contract.
- We are not responsible for the non-compliance of consumer goods with the contract, if the Customer knew about the non-compliance at the time of concluding the contract or, assessing reasonably, should have known about it.
14 In the first instance, the Customer should contact the shop via an e-mail to CONTACT@4ECOSHOP.CO.UK and then deliver the goods considered by the complaint, along with written information about the reasons for the complaint and the proof of purchase of goods to the address of the store with a note: "complaint".
- All complaints will be handled immediately after the receipt of the goods by the Seller.
- In the case when a Customer returns a defective good, the Shop returns his costs of sending it to the customer's bank account or via a money order to the address specified in the contract, only in the case of the complaint being considered justified.
- When a complaint submitted by a Customer is considered justified, the Shop exchanges the product with a new one and sends it to the customer at its own expense. If the exchange is not possible for objective reasons, the Shop will return the full amount for the purchased goods immediately after the complaint handling.
The Shop may offer other goods in exchange for the goods considered by the complaint. For a substitute item to be sent, Customer expressed consent is required.
Customers consent to the processing of personal data by the shop as given by them in the process of registering an account at the Online Shop and the use of the online shop, including purchases in the Online Shop.
Customers consent to disclosure of personal data necessary to make payment for goods purchased in 4ECOSHO.CO.UK
Personal data is processed by the owner of the WWW.4ECOSHOP.CO.UK site
Personal data is processed in order to provide services electronically, concluding and performing agreements for the sale of products ordered by customers in the Online Shop. Personal data will be stored in a manner preventing access of third parties.
Each customer has the right to inspect their data, correct them and demand their removal.
It is forbidden to use any materials published on the Shops website (including pictures and descriptions of goods) without written permission of the Shop.
Entry into force and amendments to the Regulations
1. The regulations come into force from the date of publication on the Shops website.
2. These Regulations may be amended.
3. Amendments to the Regulations will be published on the Shops website.
4. Amendments to the Regulations come into force 14 days after the date of publication.