The medicinal Mokosh iodine bromine salt has a broad spectrum of activity. It is used for therapeutic and cosmetic baths or body peels.
It is valued for minerals, hence it is called "white gold". It is natural, free of fragrances, preservatives and emulsifiers. It has no artificial colors. Bathing in her company brings relief to a tired body. Thanks to the "salt mantle" formed on the skin, it has antiseptic properties.
Iodine-bromine salt is also used to improve overall physical condition. It's the perfect way to relax and take care of your health. You only need to use it as needed.
• Helps to get rid of cellulite
• Moisturizes and nourishes the skin
• Relaxes and regenerates after physical activity
• Reduces stress and muscle tension
• Cleanses the body of toxins
• Accelerates the treatment of respiratory diseases
• Accelerates the treatment of rheumatic diseases
• Accelerates the treatment of AD and psoriasis
• Accelerates the treatment of diseases of the vascular system
• Circulatory failure
• Acute respiratory disease
• Acute inflammation of the skin
• Hypersensitivity to the ingredients contained
• Baths: Pour 1-3 kg into a bathtub with 100 liters of water. The water temperature should be 35-36 ° C.
The concentration should increase as the treatment progresses. It cannot reach more than 1.5% for children. Recommended bath time: 15 min.
• Inhalations: These should be done by inhaling the solution. Prepare a bowl with 100ml hot water and pour in 3 tablespoons of salt.
• Peels: Mix with Mokosh coconut oil. Then use to exfoliate the horny epidermis.
Salt is a vegan cosmetic, it does not contain ingredients with contraindications for pregnant women
The content of the main elements:
• Iodine (I) - 800.0 mg / kg
• Bromine (Br) - 1.0 mg / kg
• Magnesium (Mg) - 4.0 mg / kg
• Calcium (Ca) - 8.0 mg / kg
• Additionally: potassium, iron, selenium, silicon, bicarbonate
Ingredients (INCI): Sodium Chloride, Aqua
Net weight: 1.2 kg (PET jar)