Full of minerals and smell, salt Mokosh sea algae, firm and moisturize. Handles rough skin and even stretch marks.
It is used for baths or peels. It is enriched with Laminaria Digitata algae extract. Immersion in it regenerates.
It cleanses the skin and adds shine. It is also used to treat cellulite and stretch marks. Thanks to the microelements contained in it, the skin will become firm.
Contains water, thermal salt and marine algae extract. It has a high content of iodine, magnesium and calcium. They are also accompanied by bromine, potassium, iron, selenium and silicon. It has alginic acid that has a moisturizing effect. In contrast, laminarin obtained from algae stimulates blood and lymph microcirculation. Mannitol contained in it regulates the function of sebaceous glands and moisturizes.
• Reduces lymphoedema
• Supports cellulite reduction
• Smoothes and tightens the skin
• Moisturizes and regenerates
• Acute inflammation of the skin
• Acute infectious diseases
• Hypersensitivity to the ingredients contained
• Bath: Add 100-200g salt. Water should be 35-40 ° C. Rinse the body after bathing. Proposed duration of the bath: 20 min. Adding our oil will improve skin condition during bathing.
• Soaking your feet and hands: dissolve 10g of salt in 1l of water at 50 ° C. Duration of treatment: 15-20 min.
• Peeling: mix the salt with your chosen Mokosh oil and essential oil. Apply a small amount to the skin and exfoliate with circular movements.
This is a vegan cosmetic that does not contain ingredients with contraindications for pregnant women. "
Ingredients (INCI): Sodium Chloride, Aqua, Laminaria Digitata Extract
Net weight: 600g (PET jar)