gluten free bread mix with pumpkin seeds 500g piec przemian
A mix for baking bread for people who are on a gluten-free diet and more. The addition of pumpkin seeds will give the bread an original note. Easy and quick to use. Just add sparkling water to the powder.
Ingredients: gluten-free oat flour, sunflower seeds, gluten-free oatmeal, teff flour, linseed, teff flakes, chia seeds, plantain husk, Himalayan salt, huskless pumpkin seeds 13%
The product may contain allergens: nuts.
The nutritional value of the product in 100 g
The energy value is 1559 kj / 373 kcal
Fat 15 g
saturated fatty acids 2.4 g
Carbohydrates 39 g
including sugars 1.7 g
Fibre 15 g
Protein 16 g
Salt 1.7 g
A method of preparing:
1. Preheat the oven to 190 ° C.
2. Brush a roasting pan (small cake pan) with coconut oil or clarified butter. You can sprinkle it with teff flakes, oatmeal or ground flaxseed.
3. Pour the mixture into the bowl.
4. Slowly add 500 ml of strongly carbonated water while stirring thoroughly.
5. Put the mixed dough into a roasting pan and put it in the oven for 1.5 hours.
6. After baking, remove the bread from the roasting pan and wrap it in a cloth. Set aside to cool
Store in a dry, cool place.