Organic Pear Hydrolate 100ml Ajeden
Apart from the wealth of minerals (potassium, copper, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, boron, iodine, sodium), pear has fruit acids, carbohydrates, essential oils and vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, C and PP) in its composition. It is a powerful antioxidant and therefore delays the aging process. Polyphenols and vitamins have a firming effect on the skin and protect it against the harmful effects of UV rays.
- moisturizing and revitalizing the skin
- smoothing - gently removes dead cells, smoothing imperfections
- brightening and softening
- pear acids cleanse the skin of excess sebum
- has a strong moisturizing effect
- evens out the color, removes discoloration
The cosmetic is suitable for the following skin: mature, sensitive, dry, oily with imperfections, dehydrated and tired.
Composition: Pear hydrosol (Pyrus Communis Water)
Storage: The product should be stored in a cool place (preferably a refrigerator), away from sunlight. Once opened, the product should be used within 2 months.
How to use: Apply the hydrolate on cleansed skin. The product can be used as a tonic, refreshing mist, cooling compress and also for making masks.