Organic Kiwi Hydrolate 100ml Ajeden
Kiwi fruit is rich in vitamin C which has antioxidant properties. It has anti-aging and wound healing properties. Kiwi is also a rich source of minerals, incl. potassium and magnesium (regulate the secretion of sebum, soothe inflammation)
- has anti-inflammatory properties
- has a strong moisturizing effect
- strengthens and firms the skin
- supports the healing process of acne lesions
- improves skin tone, tones and slows down the aging process
The cosmetic is suitable for oily, acne-prone, dry, mature and aged skin.
Ingredients: Kiwi hydrolate obtained from fruit pulp (Actinidia Chinensis Fruit Water)
Storage: The product should be stored in a cool place (preferably a refrigerator) away from sunlight. Once opened, the product should be used within 2 months.
How to use: Apply the hydrolate on cleansed skin. The product can be used as a tonic, refreshing mist, cooling compress and also for making masks.