The health properties of cocoa have already been appreciated by the Mayans and Aztecs, where the prepared drink was called the drink of the gods.
There are many forms of cocoa on the market, but all properties are raw cocoa beans
Natural cocoa has antioxidants that protect the body against pathogens and protect free radicals.
Advantages of consuming raw cocoa:
- polyphenols contained in cocoa have an anticoagulant effect, reduce blood pressure, increase concentration and memory
- caffeine and theobromine contained in cocoa add energy
- Cocoa has anandamide, a hormone that has similar effects to human endorphins.
- natural cocoa can be helpful in the fight against obesity. Eating cocoa gives you a feeling of satiety, suppresses your appetite for salty, sweet and fatty foods.
- epicatechin content helps to burn excess fat
Ingredients: BIO raw cocoa powder
The nutritional value of the product in 100 g
Energy value 1409 kJ / 337 kcal
11 g fat
saturated fatty acids 7 g
Carbohydrates 14 g
of which sugars 0.3 g
Protein 28 g
Salt 0 g
Dosage: Cocoa will be great as an addition to desserts, combined fruit or cake.
Keep in mind cocoa consumed in excess can cause constipation.
The recommended daily dose is 5g (1 tablespoon)
Net weight: 40g
Country of origin: Peru code A, Sierra Leone code B