Green coffee is a raw, non-roasted coffee bean.
It has very good nutritional values: 100g provides about 14kcal and 3.3 carbohydrates.
In terms of composition quality, green coffee is better than roasted coffee (coffee loses many valuable ingredients in the roasting process).
Green coffee due to the presence of chlorogenic acid and caffeine has an impact on carbohydrate metabolism, thus reducing the absorption of simple sugars.
Advantages of drinking green coffee:
- gently stimulates the body
- drinking regular coffee delays the aging process
- exhibits cholagogic, antifungal, antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties
- slows down the secretion of glucose into the bloodstream after a meal, thereby reducing the risk of diabetes
- accelerates fat burning and supports weight loss
- has a positive effect on cellulite reduction
- green coffee seed extract supports the treatment of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease
- green coffee contains antioxidants, thanks to which it inhibits and delays the development of cancerous changes
Ingredients: 100% ground green coffee
The nutritional value of the product in 100 g
Energy value 1577 kJ / 477 kcal
12 g fat
saturated fat 5.5 g
Carbohydrates 45 g
of which sugars 8.9 g
Protein 14 g
Salt <0.01 g
Net weight: 250g
Country of origin: Brazil