that were acquired by online shop WWW.4ECOSHOP.CO.UK (hereinafter referred to as: Shop).
2. The owner and at the same time the Admin of personal data is 4ecoshop Ltd.
3. 4ecoshop takes special care to respect privacy of customers who visit the Shop.
is the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws 1997
No. 133, item 883, as amended) (hereinafter: the Act on the Protection of Personal
Data), on the provision of electronic services of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws 2002
No. 144, item 1204, as amended) and provisions of Regulation of the European
Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on protection of
individuals with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement
of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC [so-called GDPR].
5. Each customer who uses the online shop on website www.4ecoshop.co.uk
§ 1 How we collect personal data?
1. Customers’ personal data are collected freely from them in order to realization the
ordering service on website www.4ecoshop.co.uk (article 6 act 1 lit. b GDPR),
contacting with us (e.g. using the contact form or e –mail) or creating a customer’s
2. In case of placing an order in Shop, customers give following information:
• The first name and the last name;
• E- mail address;
• Address (street, number of house/ flat, postal code and city);
• Phone number
3. While using from the Shop’s websites additional information are automatically
downloaded (IP address assigned to Your computer or external IP address of the
Internet provider, domain name, browser type, access time, type of operating
4. We may also collect from our customers Navigational Data, including information
about links and links in which they choose to click or other activities undertaken in
§2 The purpose of data collection
1. The seller is entitled to use the collected personal data that enable the Store to be
2. Possible purposes of collecting personal data by the Administrator:
2.1. covenant and implementation of a sales contract or contract for the provision
of electronic services;
2.2. direct marketing of the Administrator's own products or services;
2.3. sending a newsletter;
2.4. the customer's opinion on the concluded sales contract;
2.5. Profiling, nevertheless on its basis we do not make any binding decisions that
could affect the customer's rights.
§3 Transfer of personal data
1. In the case of making a purchase from the Shop, personal data may only be
transferred to the courier company for the purpose of delivery.
2. The seller informs that he does not store data regarding his customers' payment or
credit cards. This data is only processed by an electronic system enabling on-line
3. Personal data are processed by the Administrator may be transferred to state
authorities entitled to obtain them under applicable law, for the purposes of
proceedings conducted by them.
4. The collected personal data may also be transferred to entities cooperating with the
Administrator (e.g. entities providing accounting services). The transfer of data takes
place on the basis of the contract for entrusting the processing of personal data and
authorizes these entities to use only for the purposes and at the time indicated by
§4 Access to personal data
1. Only entitled employees of 4ecoshop Ltd. have direct access to personal data
collected by the Shop.
2. Customers' personal data may be transferred to other entities on the basis of legal
provisions or consent made by the client. The list of entities referred to in the
§5 Time of personal data storage
1. As long as you use our service, your data is stored and transferred by us. After
removing your account from the website, we process your data by storing it for a
period corresponding to the period of limitation of claims.
§6 Client’s entitlements
1. The customer has the right to access their data and the right to rectify, delete, limit
processing, the right to data transfer, the right to object to the processing, the right
to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing, which
was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
2. The customer has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for
Personal Data Protection, if he considers that the processing of personal data
concerning him violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of
27 April 2016.
§7 Cookie mechanism and IP address
1. The shop uses small files, called cookies. They are saved by the 4ecoshop Ltd server
on the visitor’s computer of the Shop, if the web browser allows it. A cookie file
usually contains the name of the domain it comes from, its "expiration time" and an
individual, random number identifying this file. The information collected by using
this type of files helps adjust products offered by 4ecoshop Ltd to individual
preferences and real needs of the shop’s visitors. It also gives the possibility to
develop general statistics of visits of the presented products in the Shop.
2. 4ecoshop Ltd uses two types of cookies:
• Session cookies: after completing a session of a given browser or switching off
the computer, stored information is removed from the device's memory. The
mechanism of session cookies does not allow collecting any personal data or
any confidential information from the client's computer.
• Persistent cookies: they are stored on the client computer's hard disk and
remain there until they are deleted. The mechanism of persistent cookies
sent by the Shop allows you to store data only with your consent (expressed,
for example, while choosing the "remember me" option). In no other way
these files are saved permanently.
3. 4ecoshop Ltd uses own cookies in purpose of:
• Analyzes and surveys as well as audience audit, in particular to create
anonymous statistics that help to understand how Shop’s customers use the
Shop website, which allows improving their structure and content (Article 6
paragraph 1 letter f GDPR).
• Recognize the Shop's customer device and its location, and properly display
the website, tailored to its individual needs.
4. 4ecoshop Ltd uses external cookies in purpose of:
• Popularization of the Shop by means of the Facebook.com social network site
(administrator of External Cookies: Facebook Inc. with its registered office in
the USA or Facebook Ireland with its registered office in Ireland).
5. You can disable "cookies" at any time by activating the appropriate settings in your
browser or modify your browser settings so that you are informed about all
situations related to the transmission of "cookies". If you disable "cookies" or modify
browser settings for "cookies", certain parts of the website may be unavailable or not
6. 4ecoshop Ltd may collect IP addresses of clients (this is the number assigned to the
computer of the shop’s visitor by the Internet service provider). They are used in
diagnosing technical problems with the server, creating statistical analyzes (for
example; determining in which regions we note the most visits), as information that
is useful in administering and improving the Shop, as well as for security purposes
and possible identification of server-loading unwanted automated programs for
browse the content of the Store.
1. 4ecoshop Ltd applies safeguards to ensure data protection against loss, misuse and
modification. 4ecoshop Ltd undertakes to protect all your data in accordance with
security and confidentiality standards.
2. Personal data at 4ecoshop Ltd is protected in a way that prevents access to third
§9 Our shop do not sell or offer any products which are marihuana derived, products that contain THC or any other illegal substances.
the changes are made, we update the date of the last correction listed below.
this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Last updated: 31.10.2023