PLACING AND PROCESSING ORDERS:
- The customer can place an order 24 hours a day, every day of the week, via the website.
- By placing an order, the customer concludes a sales contract for the ordered goods from the store.
- Confirmation of acceptance of the customer's order and commencement of its execution by the store takes place according to the following rules:
* After placing the order, the customer will receive an e-mail with information about its approval and acceptance for processing.
* The order is processed after the payment is received.
1. The store is not liable in the event of non-delivery of the ordered goods or delays in their delivery resulting from errors provided by the customer.
2. The customer is obliged to provide all necessary information during registration (telephone number, e-mail, correct address). If the customer provided incorrect data, as a result of which the parcel was withheld or sent back to us, or the customer did not collect the parcel, the costs of resending the parcel are covered by the buyer. The store offers free shipping only once.
3. If the customer provided an incorrect address and the shipment did not arrive, the store is not responsible. This also applies to the Customer selecting the "leave it in a safe place" option
In case of refusal/non-acceptance of the parcel, a refund will be made minus the amount of sending the parcel ￡5.99 (the store's cost for the courier fee)
If you want to modify your order (add/remove a product) - let us know immediately at @.
ORDER COMPLETION TIME:
Orders are packed immediately, usually on the same business day.
We reserve the right to prepare the shipment and ship it within 3 business days.
All goods on offer are original goods. The customer has the right to file a complaint if the ordered goods have defects or are inconsistent with the contract.
The store is not liable for the non-compliance of the consumer goods with the contract if the customer knew about this non-compliance at the time of concluding the contract or, judging reasonably, should have known.
First, the customer should contact the store via e-mail at email@example.com and then deliver the complained goods.
All complaints will be considered immediately after receiving the complained goods.
If the customer returns the complained goods, the store will refund the shipping costs only if the complaint is positively considered.
If the customer's complaint is considered positively, the store will replace the goods with a new one and send it to the customer at its own expense.
If an exchange is not possible for objective reasons, the store will refund the customer the full amount for the purchased goods, including the shipping price for the returned goods.
The customer has 7 days from the scheduled delivery date to submit a complaint. After this time, the complaint will not be accepted.
If your parcel is damaged, before opening it, take detailed photos including the address details and record a video that precisely shows the damage to the parcel and any damage/missing of products inside. Only such evidence will be taken into account when making a complaint.
The customer has 14 days to return the goods counted from the date of planned delivery. If 14 days have passed since purchase, unfortunately the goods cannot be returned or exchanged.
To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition in which it was delivered to the customer. It must also be in its original packaging. The buyer covers the costs of return shipping.
If your parcel has not been delivered within the estimated time, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, check whether the address provided in the order is correct. Check if one of your neighbors picked up your parcel or, if it's your workplace address, if one of your co-workers picked up your parcel.
Please note that we need a few days to explain to the carrier what is happening to your shipment.
In the case of Royal Mail or DPD, it is usually necessary to add an additional 7 working days after our notification to find out what happened to the parcel.
- Products from the SALE section are not subject to exchange or complaints
The customer consents to the processing by the store of personal data provided by him in the process of registering an account in the online store. The customer agrees to share personal data necessary to make payment for goods purchased at 4ecoshop LTD.
Personal data is processed for the purpose of providing services electronically, concluding with the Customer and performing sales contracts for products ordered by the Customer in the online store.
Personal data will be stored in the manner: preventing access by third parties. Each customer has the right to view their data, correct it and request its deletion.
Due to updates in composition and caloric values by manufacturers, we are not responsible for any changes. We make every effort to check and update each product - however, this is not always possible.
Ingredients used by food manufacturers may be changed under certain conditions without the need to indicate this on the label.
Due to the possibility of unintentional transfer of allergenic ingredients during the production, processing or packaging process, each of the offered products may contain trace amounts of ingredients causing allergies or intolerance reactions, such as: cereals containing gluten, crustaceans, eggs, fish, peanuts, soy, milk, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, sulfur dioxide and sulphites, molluscs, lupine. Unless the manufacturer declares otherwise. We recommend that you read the information on the packaging.
It is prohibited to use any materials published on the store's website (including photos and descriptions of goods) without the written consent of 4ecoshop.
PLACING AND PROCESSING ORDERS: