Our store is located in the UK.
Orders are packed usually on the same working day.
We reserve the right to prepare the shipment and send it within 3 working days.
The price for shipping depends on its weight and the selected carrier.
If you want to add/remove products from your order, please let us know as soon as possible by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will make changes if possible.
If you wish to cancel your order, please get in touch with us at email@example.com with the subject line 'CANCELLATION’ and remember to include your order number.
Yes, you can pick up your order in person. Please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org
We will let you know when the package is ready for collection.
- Cardboard boxes - we reuse 40% of boxes
- Brown paper, made from recycled materials.
- EcoFlo - 100% Recyclable ECO Loose Fill Peanuts, easy to dissolve in water.
- Paper tape.
This will depend on your chosen delivery method, and your location.
The carriers whose services we use are companies operating individually - we have no influence and are not responsible for any delays in delivering the shipment.
You will be able to check the status of your order by logging into your account or clicking the link in your order confirmation email.
You will receive a link to track your order in your dispatch email.
We take great care when packing our orders to ensure that they arrive safely.
If your parcel is damaged, before opening it, take detailed photos including the address details and record a video that accurately shows the damage to the parcel and possible damage/lack of products inside.
Only such evidence will be taken into account in the complaint.
If your parcel has not been delivered within the estimated time, please contact us via email@example.com
In addition, check if the address provided in the order is correct. Check if any of your neighbors have not picked up your parcel or if this is your work address, if any of your co-workers have not picked up your parcel.
Please note that we need a few days to explain to the carrier what is happening with your shipment.
In the case of Royal Mail or DPD, it is usually necessary to add an additional 7 working days after our notification to find out what happened to the package.
The customer has 14 days to return the goods, counted from the date of purchase.
If 7 days have passed since the purchase, unfortunately, the goods are not refundable or exchangeable.
To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition as it was delivered to the customer.
It must also be in the original packaging. The buyer covers the return shipping costs.
Returns can can be sent to:
4ecoshop / PREPACKIT
15 Abbey Gate
LE4 0AA Leicester
Please include your order number when returning items by post. Once we have received the items, please allow between 5-7 working days for your refund to be processed.
The colors next to the products mean:
O - certified organic product
V - product suitable for vegans
K - product suitable for people on a keto diet
GF - certified gluten-free product
SF - no sugar
1. The store is not responsible in the event of non-delivery of the ordered goods or delays in their delivery, resulting from errors provided by the customer.
2. The customer is obliged to provide all necessary information during registration (tel. no., e-mail, correct address). When the customer provided incorrect data, as a result of which the package was held or returned to us, or the customer did not collect the package, the cost of resending the package is covered by the buyer. The store offers free shipping only once.
3. If the customer provided an incorrect address and the shipment did not reach him, the Store is not responsible. This also applies to the Customer choosing the "leave in a safe place" option.
4. NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS:
Items that were on sale.
Attention ! In the event of refusal / lack of acceptance of the shipment, a refund will be made less the amount of sending the package. (cost incurred by the Store for the courier fee)